FC2 First Impressions (Nautilus, Sound and Evolution)

Mike Pedersen mike.pedersen at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 16 19:44:47 UTC 2004

Hi all, another problem with a muted volume is that it will be a problem for
those of us who are blind and use synthetic speech to access the screen.  I
realize that it is easy to un-mute but it would be sort of perplexing to
start a screen reader which used a software synthesizer such as festival and
hear nothing.

regards
Mike Pedersen