Parser Error UTF-8 Encoding during FC2-test1 Install

David Hunt david.hunt.linux at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 00:32:06 UTC 2004

The Install of FC2 appeared to go well. While running FC2 however, there
were a lot of problems, some more obvious than others. Before looking
into any one issue, I wanted to make sure this wasn't a global problem.
When I checked the /root/install.log 16 of 766 installed applications
failed for a Parser Error due to UTF-8 Encoding Issues. Has anyone else
noticed this? Some of these application failures appeared to be the
cause of my problems while running FC2.