FC2 yum update error

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 17 01:59:16 UTC 2004

yum update
Server: Fedora Core 1.90 - i386 - Base
Server: fedora stable
Server: Fedora Core 1.90 - i386 - Released Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
.Package monkey-bubble needs libgstreamer-0.6.so.0, this is not available.
Package gimp-perl needs libgimp-1.2.so.0, this is not available.
Package gimp-perl needs libgimpui-1.2.so.0, this is not available.

Any hints what to do?  yum check-update lists like 100 packages, I certainly
don't want to do them one at a time.

(Suppose I could do yum check-update | grep -v | xargs yum update or
something.)