Fedora Core 2 - Test1: Asus P4C800E-Deluxe not compatible

Martin Gartner martin.gartner at air-line.at
Wed Feb 18 07:03:58 UTC 2004

> From: Alex Thomsen Leth <alexl at stofanet.dk>
> To: fedora-test-list at redhat.com
> Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:13:33 +0100
>
> i have the same mobo and im having no probz.

Hmm...

Could you tell me the rest of your hardware configuration please?
I have also problems with Fedora Core1 on this mobo...

It's strange, but Core1 worked for a long time and from one day to the other
the system hangs while booting. The problem is, I'm very new to the linux
world and I have no idea how to find out, what's wrong.

I didn't change the hardware. The only one I can remember is, that I did a
bios upgrade! May this be the problem?
Which bios version has your P4C800E-Deluxe?

Thanks in advance,
Martin