Synaptics touchpad - how do I get it to work?

Aleksey Nogin aleksey at nogin.org
Wed Feb 18 08:51:20 UTC 2004

Thanks a lot for your explanations - I think I now have a much better
idea of the current status of the synaptics support. Sorry if some of my
comments were too misinformed or inattentive - I got a bit overwhelmed
when "everything" mouse-related stopped working after FC1 -> FC Devel
upgrade.

And thanks a lot for your efforts on pushing synaptics support - please
let me know if/when you need any help testing any of the
synaptics-related stuff (feel free to CC me on any related Bugzilla
entires).

--
Aleksey Nogin

Home Page: http://nogin.org/
E-Mail: nogin at cs.caltech.edu (office), aleksey at nogin.org (personal)
Office: Jorgensen 70, tel: (626) 395-2907