vino

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Sat Feb 28 10:15:10 UTC 2004

Hi Thomas,

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 18:47, Thomas J. Baker wrote:
> Is vino a Gnome 2.6 package or 2.8?

	That's not clear yet - its not in 2.6 and the 2.8 discussion won't
happen until midway through the 2.8 development process.

> Any chance it's going to get included in FC2?

	No, there's some important work which needs to be done before I'd be
happy adding it to Fedora Core. Hopefully I'll get back working on it
after FC2.

> If not, any chance there could be a feed of it
> somewhere? If not, I guess I'll just have to try to build it. I've built
> gnome-desktop-sharing but it's not clear if that's going to continue to
> be developed or not.

	Yeah, I doubt gnome-desktop-sharing will continue. Feel free to package
Vino - I haven't done it yet.

Thanks,
Mark.