Evolution 1.5.3

mark at harddata.com mark at harddata.com
Mon Feb 9 13:43:25 UTC 2004

> Hi,
>
> Anyone know where Ev 1.5.3 stores all the junk emails and if they're in
> mbox format? I've had to turn off Evolutions internal spam checking, but
> email is still redirected to the junk folder.

I don't know. But you still maybe able to recover files from the original
folder.

If you have not expunged the original folder (assuming Inbox). you may
find that the emails are in the mbox but just marked for deletion. Using
mutt you should be able to recover and files marked for deletion.

mutt -f mbox