new test release

nate nmt2002 at columbia.edu
Thu Feb 12 18:16:35 UTC 2004

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 07:05:28PM +0100, loop wrote:
> Hi will there be a dvd.iso of this test release or is there a way to make me
> an dvd-iso of the four images mysself, would be nice to be able to just use
> one dvd-RW instead of 4 cd-rws to install the release

To make a DVD iso, do you just combine the RPM dir's from each CD iso, or
is it more elaborate? If someone can give me a general outline of what to
do, I'll make an ISO for the dulug folks to torrent-ify.

Cheers,

Nate

---
nate - nmt2002 at columbia.edu
cell=917 445 6830 aim=mediumnate
www.columbia.edu/~nmt2002/gpgpubkey
"The discovery is, of course, that 'man'
and 'woman' are fictions, caricatures,
cultural constructs. As models they are
reductive, totalitarian, inappropriate
to human becoming. As roles they are