FC2 test 1 Qs & Evolution

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 15:33:37 UTC 2004

Hi,

> > Do I need to get the CDs from Bittorrent? I've been applying all of the
> > updates from the fedora ftp site (in the development directory) for a
> > good couple of weeks now.
>
> Nope - unless you want to test the installer & the initial package selection.
> The updates to FC2T1 will again be in 'development'

Fair enough, I don't need to download them then.

I'd love to know when the chaps are going to fix Evolution to 1.5.4,
1.5.3 is too unstable, even when compiled from gnome's source.

TTFN

Paul
--
Free your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Free your mind to a choice of applications which you can control