FC2 test 1 Qs & Evolution

Noa Resare noa at resare.com
Fri Feb 13 23:26:14 UTC 2004

On fre, 2004-02-13 at 15:33 +0000, PFJ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > > Do I need to get the CDs from Bittorrent? I've been applying all of the
> > > updates from the fedora ftp site (in the development directory) for a
> > > good couple of weeks now.
> >
> > Nope - unless you want to test the installer & the initial package selection.
> > The updates to FC2T1 will again be in 'development'
>
> Fair enough, I don't need to download them then.
>
> I'd love to know when the chaps are going to fix Evolution to 1.5.4,
> 1.5.3 is too unstable, even when compiled from gnome's source.

I thought the same thing myself and so I compiled evolution 1.5.4 +
dependencies, and indeed it seems more stable to me.

If you want to, please feel free to test my packages. They are located
over at http://resare.com/noa/rpms/fedora-1.90/

cheers/noa

--
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a gift.
That's why we call it the Present. --- Eugénie des Alpages