FC in DVD

Erik Englund erik.orebro at telia.com
Sat Feb 14 16:16:40 UTC 2004

i have also done one now, can't boot from it though, donno if it's a
bios problem (have never booted from a dvd/dvd-r before...) or if it's
my images fault...

i'm working on it though... someone know if it's possible to boot a dvd
from grub? or boot it in some other way than from bios?

i will set up a bt link if i get it to work :)

Erik