FC2 Test1: Broadcom NetXreme NIC & tg3 driver not working

Peter Bradley peter_bradley at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 15 14:09:16 UTC 2004

I installed FC2 last night and the install process went okay. However,
when I went to set up my dsl connection, FC2 did not seem to be able to
activate my Broadcom NetXreme NIC that is integrated onto my P4PE
motherboard. It seems to detect the card okay and it installed the
correct driver, so I'm not sure what the problem is. This setup worked
fine in Redhat 9. Any suggestions. Thanks.

Peter