yum broken after fresh install

Scott Fones boson245 at msn.com
Sun Feb 15 15:12:43 UTC 2004

I just did a fresh install for FC2-test 1, went in to check for updates via
yum.  Here's what i got back.

[boson245 at localhost boson245]$ yum check-update
Server: Fedora Core 1.90 - Development Tree
Damaged or Bad header.info from Fedora Core 1.90 - Development Tree
This is probably because of a downed server or an invalid header.info on a
repository.

I tried using different mirror sites and recieved the same message.  Anyone
have the same problem/know whats wrong?  Would anyone be willing to post
what they're using under development in yum.conf.

Thanks,
Scott