FC2 test1 and KVM switch

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Sun Feb 15 19:02:47 UTC 2004

OK, I know, I know that Red Hat does not support the use of KVM switches.

But, some of use depend on them.

Is anyone experiencing problems with FC2 test1 and a KVM switch.

I am using a Belkin 4 port Omni Cube and have had zero problems with it and
previous releases.  With FC2 test1, when I first install and boot the system
up everything works fine.

However, if I switch to another system and then back to the FC2 test1 system,
the mouse starts jumping all over the screen.  The keyboard and monitor seem
to work fine.

The mouse is a PS2 interface Logitech TrackMan Wheel.

Anyone else seeing this (or positively NOT seeing it)?
--
Gene