FC2 test1 network issue

alton bailey ojgbagg27ab at msn.com
Mon Feb 16 03:20:22 UTC 2004

I had that issue a few weeks ago and I did some reading on iptables to setup
a fire wall. just run the command in a terminal window ( iptables --flush /
iptables --flush -nat ) after that you could save the the file in
/etc/sysconfig/iptables with this command iptables-save >
/etc/sysconfig/iptables then do iptables -L to se the list in the file. also
I put my ISP domain ip addressin my network config and it work