SELinux user problems

Gregory Woodbury ggw at wolves.durham.nc.us
Mon Feb 16 18:23:08 UTC 2004

I finally got a test install from the development tree using boot.iso on
my K6-2 test system.  Using an HTTP install from a mirror of the
development tree.

Firstboot ran fine and I added a regular user.  The only problem is that
that user can't login, attempts fail with a SELinux error of "unable to
obtain default security context for user greg"

There are obviously some missing parts from the "system-config-users" command in
that there is a selinux.py module, but there seems to be no reference to
call it from anywhere.

Perhaps there is a pointer somewhere for adding users under SEL?

--
Gregory G. "Wolfe" Woodbury      `-_-'    Owner/Admin: wolves.durham.nc.us
ggw at wolves.durham.nc.us         U     RHCT August 2003