Kmail....

Wes Shull wes at kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu
Mon Feb 16 23:08:48 UTC 2004

trufflesdad <ted at trufflesdad.plus.com> wrote:

>   On rawhide in Kmail I get the mails in but when I click to read
> them there is no output to the read screen..If I click to forward
> the mail to another address the mail shows up ok so in Rawhide I
> have to tell kmail to resend eack mail before I can read it....
> Has anyone else seen this problem and solved it  ??

I use kmail, and it's been working perfectly, with my spamassassin
filters and all.

Have you checked the kmail config, Appearance panel, Layout tab, under
Message Preview Pane?  If it's set to "Don't show a message preview
pane", that would explain it...

What happens if you just double-click the message in the list, does a
readable window pop up?  (it should)

--wes