Kmail....

Ted ted at trufflesdad.plus.com
Tue Feb 17 09:18:08 UTC 2004

On Monday 16 February 2004 11:08 pm, Wes Shull wrote:
> trufflesdad <ted at trufflesdad.plus.com> wrote:
> >   On rawhide in Kmail I get the mails in but when I click to read
> > them there is no output to the read screen..If I click to forward
> > the mail to another address the mail shows up ok so in Rawhide I
> > have to tell kmail to resend eack mail before I can read it....
> > Has anyone else seen this problem and solved it  ??
>
> I use kmail, and it's been working perfectly, with my spamassassin
> filters and all.
>
> Have you checked the kmail config, Appearance panel, Layout tab, under
> Message Preview Pane?  If it's set to "Don't show a message preview
> pane", that would explain it...
>
> What happens if you just double-click the message in the list, does a
> readable window pop up?  (it should)
>
> --wes
Hi Wes
 Thanks for the reply..The preview is set ok and if I double click a new pane
opens up but no text in it....I know the messgage is there because it appears
if I click the mail forward button....The settings are exactly the same as on
my Yarrow box which is also running kde 3.2..

--
Regards
  Ted Wager