why no auto-eject of CDs during install?

Steffan Jacobs steffanjacobs at wanadoo.nl
Tue Feb 17 10:23:03 UTC 2004

Robert P. J. Day wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, Fred New wrote:
>

>>The release notes are also available on the download site or any of the mirrors:
>>
>>http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/1.90/i386/os/RELEASE-NOTES-x86-en.html
>>

>ah, i stand corrected, thank you, although a quick link from the main page
>to those notes would still not be amiss.
>

>rday

Alright, you may be right about the release-notes in the browser,
however on a test version I would advise you to read the release-notes
on the cd before you start the install (just because they might contain
some info on installing that you would like to know up front). I forgot
to mention the files on the cd in my previous post, they should have
been a suggestion as well...