Evolution 1.5

Mike Lurk mike.lurk at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 17 13:32:17 UTC 2004

Added this bug to bugzilla (115978). Evolution will not let you import
any old Evolution 1.4 mbox files.

I will be adding another one shortly. One that all should watch for.
When installing FC2 test1 on a dual boot system, FC2 rearranges the
partition tables. I installed Windows XP first on partition1. Then
installed FC2 test1 on the remaining unpartitioned space on the hard
drive. Then  I tried to boot to Windows XP and it wouldn't. Grub was
looking for Windows XP on hd0,0 but in actual fact it had moved to
hd0,4. I check this out by running dos's fdisk, this is what it looked
like

1.	non dos partition
2.	non dos partition
3.	extended partition
4.	fat32

The strangest thing though when I mount the Windows partition, in FC2
test1, I just do mount /dev/hda1 /mnt/windowsxp and the partition
mounts. I test this by going to /mnt/windowsxp and all the windows
partition is there.

Mike
P.S. One thing I didn't do was to check it  by using linux's fdisk to
see what the partitions looked like. DOH