New to the Linux world

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 13:46:48 UTC 2004

Hi,

> I am getting tired of the windows world and would like to change my OS
> to Linux. By any chance do somebody have some snapshots of fedora so i
> can see if i will get the hang of it. I heard it's much more stable
> and just a BETTER OS then Windows.

Download the bog standard ISOs for Fedora Core 1. The snapshots we're
using on here are very developmental and may cause system instabilities
or other such unpleasant things.

If you're in the UK or Europe, I'll be happy to send you out a set of
CDs (free of charge).

TTFN

Paul

P.S. I think you should be on the other fedora list not this one :-)
--
"Logic, my dear Zoe, is merely the ability to be wrong, but with
authority" - Dr Who.