Anybody using FC2 on a Dell Inspiron 8100

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 17 17:29:52 UTC 2004

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, Alexandre Oliva wrote:

> On Feb 16, 2004, Alexander Volovics <awol at home.nl> wrote:
>
> > Each time I have been able to use the machine for about 30-60
> > minutes. Then it would freeze solid without apparent reason.
>
> Did you upgrade the kernel to the latest version in the development
> tree?

and where would we find the RPM updates to FC2-test1?  based on the
numbering scheme, i was expecting to see a directory along the
lines of .../test/1.90 or something like that, but i may have
missed it in my browsing of download.fedora.redhat.com.

rday

p.s.  i'm interpreting the above to read that there's already an
updated 2.6 kernel for FC2-test1.  is that correct?