Civilisation CTF segfaults

James Olin Oden joden at malachi.lee.k12.nc.us
Wed Feb 18 01:44:33 UTC 2004

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, Stephen Moore wrote:

> Does any one care?
>
> I have the old loki title "Civilisation CTP" which segfaults on startup
> with FC2. It would be nice if it worked. Any suggestions?

Make sure you have your system set to drop core on segfault:

	ulimit -c 4096

ought to do.  Next run the following gdb command:

	gdb -c core ctp

Or whatever the game is called.  Then once in gdb type:

	bt

This will give a back trace of stack.  Send that to the list (or you can
send it to me, but I don't have this fedora build).  This can be used to
deteremine where it actually segfaulted.

Cheers...james