Recommedations

Rob sysadmin at fleetone.com
Wed Feb 18 12:05:53 UTC 2004

XP does not have that restriction, so I would say it would have to be
something with the hardware of the machine in question preventing the full
160 gigs to show up.  Many hard drive vendors offer software to allow for
older computers to use the full hard drive space.  Maxtor for instance
offers a utility called MaxBlast.  All the others have something similar.  I
fear that fedora will also not show up the full hard drive space on your 160
gig drive.

What type of hard drive is it?

Rob