Problems

linux dave linux_dave at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 19:26:40 UTC 2004

I have installed Fedora Core 1.90 test 1 onto my test bed and to date I have
found a few glitches.

1) Anaconda will not let me have a custom install ie if I leave KDE blank
and go for a full Gnome install with no redhat applet or up2date. I get a
full install of Gnome and a full install of KDE and the annoying up2date
tray icon. I can select a basic install then put in Gnome.

2) Where is the file browser ? At the moment I am using Velocity as I have
lost the nautilus filebrowser from the menu

3) I cannot add another user using the redhat user config tool the app locks
up.

Dave