Lets take the worst of windows and make it the unchangeable default of linux

Z zleite at mminternet.com
Wed Feb 18 20:45:16 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 07:01, Alan Cox wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 08:54:39AM -0600, marc.mcswain at academy.com wrote:
> > What I find insulting is the fact that you have to resort to language like
> > this to make your point.
>
> Alex wrote a lot of the current nautilus code. I also happen to detest
> spacial mode but Alex is absolutely right to be annoyed at the way some
> people are behaving.

While you have a point, Alex volunteered the information that he forced
down the tester's throats an unnecessary and radical change, going as
far as to remove the configuration setting needed to revert the change.
That was arrogant, patronizing, selfish, and, yes, stupid. It was bound
to create strong reactions. I he was expecting accolades and adoration,
he's quite the naive