Can't yum update - Incorrect location of kernel-source-0-2.6.2-1.87.i386.hdr

Brian Krahmer brian at krahmer.com
Sat Feb 21 02:41:01 UTC 2004

I don't know much about the update process, but when I do a yum update (with
baseurl specified as
ftp://limestone.uoregon.edu/fedora/development/$basearch
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/$basearc
h, it's failing from both locations because of the aforementioned package.
Snooping around in ftp, I find that header in
ftp://limestone.uoregon.edu/fedora/development/headers.  I can only assume
there is a typo in a file somewhere...  Can anybody fix this?

brian