yum update problem

David Finch fedora at mytsoftware.com
Sun Feb 22 09:28:40 UTC 2004

I'm getting that too. The one, all, or nothing deal with yum sort of bugs me.

An additional problem is that in up2date redhat-lsb and gnomemeeting don't even appear in the list of updates, but it'll still complain to me about them when it checks for dependencies. This definitely looks like a bug. Because they're not in the list I can't tell up2date to skip them, so it seems unlikely that I'll be able to easily finish the update until the problems are resolved.