First impressions FC2-test1

Michael Opdenacker zumbi3 at free.fr
Sun Feb 22 10:24:53 UTC 2004

Hi Patrick!

I had the same error too.

See /usr/src/linux-<version>/Documentation/cpu-freq for more details.

This scaling_governor  executable is supposed to take care of scaling
the cpu frequency according to your needs (provided your processor is
supported)

I've got a very power hungry 2.4 GHz desktop Pentium IV cpu in my laptop
and I will try to use this mechanism soon!

    :-)

    Michael.

--

Michael Opdenacker