Fedora Core 1 Test Update: up2date-4.1.21-2, yum-2.0.5-1

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Tue Feb 24 11:59:44 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 12:51 +0100, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:

> I don't think you are correct. fedora-list is much like redhat-list, a
> general user list. Why do you think test announcements for FC1 are made
> on this list?

Maybe Bill or one of the other Red Hat folks can back me up, but I
believe I am correct.  Also, you answered your own question on *test*
announcements, test/beta means *this* list, not the stable one (this is
test-list?)

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's always funny until someone gets hurt...Then it's hilarious!"