so then, what is the update process for FC2 test1?

Eric Wilson ewilson at ebiz.cx
Wed Feb 25 08:43:28 UTC 2004

OK,  I've always been fairly conservative when it comes to testing new
releases,  but I'm dieing to try the 2.6 kernel, so I'm new to this test
process.

So, I've pulled down FC 2 test 1, and I'm having the same problems
everyone else is. Too, up2date fails in the same manner listed in the
lists.

I want to think I've been a good steward and a fairly cluey admin.  I've
looked at the mailing lists and what docs I could find.  I've seen several
threads about up2date and whether or not it should be used on FC2 test 1,
but I don't recall anything definitive.

I don't really have a clear picture of the process for updating these
test1 packages with their fixes.

Can someone point me to the doc for it?

Cheers;

E!