VMWARE ethernet + sound

Clete Blackwell 2 other at clete2.com
Thu Feb 26 14:01:39 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm testing out Fedora Core 2 Test 1 with VMWARE 4. I cannot seem to get networking or sound working in the enviorment. Could someone point me to anything or the right card set to use in the internet connection settings thing? Also, I use DHCP.

My REAL card (I doubt it matters) is a SOHOware 10/100 card and a turtle beach: santa cruz. I have tried VMWARE's different kinds of networking, none of them working.

Sorry if I already sent this, I never got a confirmation mail and I didn't get it as well, so I'm resending. (Hey mods, I sent it under the wrong address, so it was held. If you read this, deny the last 2 :)).

Clete2