system crash

Rich Thompson rich at robotthoughts.com
Thu Feb 26 14:13:54 UTC 2004

When your system comes up into grub, press e to edit the config. Remove
the /rhgb from the kernel line and add "nogui" without the quotes to
that line. Press return to save that line change and b to boot from that
temporary edit.

I had the same issue and this process worked for me. Since this happened
late last night for me, I have not had time to figure out what is happening.