Test 1

Jim Cornette redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Sat Feb 28 03:51:35 UTC 2004

Kolione wrote:
> I'm googiling for yum sources for rawhide but up coming up short, would
> anyone mind pasting the relevant part of yum.conf for me ?
>
> thanks,
> Kolione

You are actually looking for the development tree. Rawhide is like Sohio
is in Ohio. (changed to BP many years ago, but is called Sohio a lot,in
conversation.)

Rawhide (a long time Red Hat name) = development (new reference, since
Fedora)

Jim

--
A man was talking to his best friend about his married life.  "You know," he
says, "I really trust my wife, and I think she has always been faithful ..