evolution 1.5.1 test packages

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Tue Jan 6 15:34:18 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 09:19 -0500, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> I've built test packages of evolution 1.5.1.  I'm going to wait a few
> days before throwing them at the world of rawhide, but have gone ahead
> and put them up as a yum repository.  They _should_ work fine on either
> FC1 or the current development tree but are mostly being targeted for
> the development tree.  I'll warn that there are bugs, migration of
> address book stuff isn't there right now and there are probably other
> problems, but it does seem to basically work and it hasn't eaten my mail
> yet :-)

Is there a way to migrate the address book manually?  Yes I did upgrade
and noticed that the directories did change (~/.evo instead of ~/evo and
some paths changed and such).  Yes there are seg faults at random, so
will have to see how it works over time to determine if enough to keep
or downgrade again.

Also, is there a way to rearrange my folders instead of how they are
setup now?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!"