Fedora Core 1 for AMD64 test1

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Mon Jan 19 17:53:19 UTC 2004

On Monday 19 January 2004 12:17, Michael K. Johnson wrote:
> A test release of Fedora Core 1 for AMD64 is now available at
> ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/0.96/x86_64/
> and at distinguised mirror sites near you.

And a great demonstration of community effort with lots of this done by
Justin.  Good job to all!

And now a question: a lot of package updates (both update and testing) have
been issued for i386 ... when will these be available in a x86_64 version?

Some ae quite critical (although I personally have built my own) such are the
gcc "-6" update which fixes a gcc compiler loop on the AMD64.
--
Gene