unable to connect to the internet

alton bailey ojgbagg27ab at msn.com
Wed Jan 21 00:52:20 UTC 2004

A few days ago i went for a drive and return to see that my computers
internet connection was down. I began to trace all my net cable to my router
only to find out that my router bagan to malfunction. I deassemble my
network and connect my dsl modem to a 8 port hub and start the network only
to find out that FC1 cant find the internet connection the firewall is
preventing it from connecting I desable the firewall and it still says the
same thing I reinstall and the same thing happen could someone point me in
to resolve this  problem