fedora x86_64 troubles

Aleksander Demko ademko at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 23 21:16:06 UTC 2004

Has anyone tried the 0.96 discs on an IBM eserver 325? When I boot
the install cdrom in mine, I get 1 or 2 (what look like) register
dumps, yet the install continues. However, when it gets to screen
about cdrom testing, my keyboard input seems to have no effect.

I could try to get detailed information, if anyone is interested.

This machine is a dual opteron with 6 gigs of ram, a scsi disk and
a usb keyboard and mouse. I've had the mandrake alpha and some
other fedora tests running, with varying levels of success.
Stock 32 bit fedora 1 runs fine, ofcourse.

--
// scopira.org | ninjacoder.com //