naconda White Out - no install

Pete Bradbury pete.s.bradbury at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 24 18:05:51 UTC 2004

Thanks for the linux text part that helped a lot

I can now get through the root logon prompt although startx doesn't

I tried to install the ati radeon drivers but got all sorts of errors during
compilation. I think I may now have picked up the wron ones _ I have the
XFree86 4.3.0 - is that correct?

In any case after trying that RPM I can get throuigh top the GUI logo and
enter root and password. The screen clears to fedora cora and what looks
like it should be a progress bar - but then hangs.