up2date on x86_64

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Tue Jan 27 15:07:15 UTC 2004

Has anyone successfully run up2date on x86_64 test1?

I have set up local trees for x86_64 updates.  I have done the same thing for
my i686 and athon systems and usually download all updates packages once and
then use up2date to apply them to my collection of i686 and Athlon systems
(some of which are everything installs).

I setup a similar situation for x86_64 but up2date seems to hang after it gets
the headers.  I ran up2date as root from a console and got no tracebacks so
there is not much to bugzilla.

--
Gene