x86_64 updates

Chuck Mead csm at lunar-linux.org
Tue Jan 27 21:26:13 UTC 2004

Chuck Mead wrote:
| | Rob Myers wrote:
| | | On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 11:14, Chuck Mead wrote:
| | |

| | updates

| | |
| | |
| | | chuck, would you be willing to setup an updates yum repo for the
| rest of
| | | us?
| | |
| | | rob.
| |
| | Yeah I can do it... I am not sure what the data rate is but I have
| | access to a people.redhat.com location and could put it there as a short
| | term solution. I am already hosting some yum repositories for packages
| | that I care about at http://moongroup.com/files.html.
| |
| | If you guys would like me to do this I'd be glad to... one thing
| | though... I don't want to get yelled at for *NOT* having things done in
| | a timely manner though as I *DO* have a day job!
| |
| | So... that said... since most of the updates were already in our release
| | what do we need today? I'd expect it's just slocate right?
|
| Okay... the slocate update now lives at this URL:
|
| http://people.redhat.com/csm/fedora/
|
| The location is yummified!

Okay I just ran a test with this yum.conf entry:

[updates]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Updates
baseurl=http://people.redhat.com/csm/fedora/

It worked fine.

If there is something else you guys need or want up there let me know.
For now the slocate update is present and accounted for.

- --
csm
Lunar Linux Project Lead
Disclaimer: "I am not a curmudgeon! No... really..."
Addendum: "Bwahahaha! Fire up the orbital mind-control lasers!"