thoughts on the winXP boot bug

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Sat Jul 3 08:02:45 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 13:38, Kepa Lyman wrote:
> Now I'm
> in trouble for screwing up a windows computer that other people need, and the
> case for linux at work has just recieved a nail in the coffin...
>
> I mean, JESUS CHRIST, how can such a show-stopping bug be allowed in a full
> release?!

I mean, JESUS CHRIST, if that computer was so important, how come you
install ANYTHING on it before doing a proper research on issues, known
bugs, etc.?

I feel your pain (been there, done that) but it's your fault (it was my
fault too when i did similar screwups).

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/