fc3t1 up2date will not start from tray applet

Gerry Tool gstool at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 14 12:04:59 UTC 2004

To see if there were any updates yet, I clicked on the up2date tray icon.
It gave me the root password dialog and then did nothing.  I had to run
up2date from the command line where it opened the configuration
dialog and asked me to install the gpg key.

It will still not run from the blue check mark applet.  The Red Hat Network
Alert Notification Tool dialog opens, but clicking on Launch up2date does
nothing.

Is this a bug that is repeatable?  If so, I'll bugzilla it.

Gerry Tool