kernel 2.6.7-1.492 hangs on boot at "Mounting USB Filesystem"

Gerry Tool gstool at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 17 01:54:03 UTC 2004

I installed todays rawhide updates, including kernel 2.6.7-1.492.  My
system now hangs during boot at "Mounting USB Filesystems."  Reverting
to 2.6.7-1.488 boots fine.

I had this hang on my first install of FC3t1 also, but it never happened
after I successfully booted once.  This hang with the new kernel has
been 100% of my 4 attempts.  First attempt reverting to the previous
kernel worked.

Should I enter a bugzilla report for this?  What other info is useful?

Thanks.

Gerry Tool