tc3t2 up2date/gpg problem

Dwaine Castle dcastle at carolina.rr.com
Thu Jul 22 11:35:45 UTC 2004

I Installed FC3 test 1 yesterday.  The first time that up2date ran I
encountered the libgtkhtml-3.1.so.10 dependency problem and tried to work
around it by updating a few files at a time.  My problem is that, with each
iteration of up2date, most files fail the gpg key test and I was forced to
click a "yes" box to download the file.  I've imported the same 6 keys from
the various mirror sites that up2date chose most frequently but the problem
persists.

RPM reports 44 keys loaded.  I think that I had about 6 for FC2.

I guess that I've done something wrong, but I don't know what or how to fix
it.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks.
Dwaine