was gimp - Test2 - Sept 6 - maybe

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 23 22:10:10 UTC 2004

William Hooper wrote:
> Jim Cornette said:
> [snip]
>
>>Are we on a 10 day schedule for getting new test versions? (July 13 + 10
>>= today). I am thinking that waiting until FC3T2 would be better for
>>determining how many problems were solved to date.
>

> http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/
>
> Test 2 isn't scheduled until Sept. 6.

Thanks! I looked at the schedule page today and did not see the date.
It leaves plenty of time to try out alternative installation setups.

With all the updates since early release. I think an ftp/http install w/
SELinux enabled. This worked out great for FC2 tests.

(No repos, except development this go)

Jim