RPMs missing from rawhide

Scott Talbot talbotscott at cox.net
Sat Jul 24 15:03:33 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-07-24 at 14:20 +0100, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The following seem to be missing from rawhide
>
> gtkhtml3 needs libgtkhtml-3.1.so.10
> vim-enhanced needs /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.4/i386-linux-thread-multi
> perl needs perl(Carp::Heavy)
>
> Now, I know about the gtkhtml3 one (it's been covered a few times), but
> I wasn't aware of the perl problems. Is that down to my box or is it a
> rawhide problem.
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul

I'm no expert, but I believe the build of the perl RPM is borked. I
performed 'apropos carp', got back some info about carp::heavy, but this
isn't a separate package AFAICT.

The libgtkhtml-3.1.so.10 is odd, because the gtkhtml3 supplies
libgtkhtml-3.1.so.11. I figure the package needs to be rebuilt due to
the package requires field is in error.

Scott