new dependencies

Miguel Pereira Leite mpleite at ppl-ti.com
Wed Jul 28 14:12:56 UTC 2004

Hi

I've had the same problem.

Resolved, temporarily, the problem by creating a simbolic link to
libcurl.so.3 (after instaling curl)

ln -s /usr/lib/libcurl.so.3 /usr/lib/libcurl.so.2

it's not the correct solution but until the deps are corrected, it
works.

--
Miguel Pereira Leite <mpleite at ppl-ti.com>
Proença & Pereira Leite - Tecnologias de Informação, Lda