Track down problem with access to display 0.0

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Wed Jul 28 18:26:48 UTC 2004

Michal Jaegermann <michal at harddata.com> writes:

>> Enable what?
>
> 'man ssh_config' and search for "X11" string.

I was afraid that was what you were referencing.  Have you tried
inserting  `ForwardX11Trusted yes' in /etc/sshd_config?

The man page says it will work but:
Here it causes a read error when I restart sshd

service sshd start
Starting sshd:/etc/ssh/sshd_config: line 85: Bad configuration option:
ForwardX11Trusted /etc/ssh/sshd_config: terminating, 1 bad
configuration options [FAILED]

Unless I remove or comment it out, sshd won't run, so I'm thinking
there is a little more to the story.