vanishing fam-2.6.10-11 -gamin - SELinux messages

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 30 22:50:14 UTC 2004

Stephen Smalley wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 20:56, Jim Cornette wrote:
>
>>After my 7/23/04 upgrade from rawhide, gamin was pulled in. There were
>>some problems with some error messages though.
>>
>>Upgrading gamin-0.0.2-1.i386.
>>warning: setexeccon(user_u:system_r:rpm_script_t) fails from context
>>"user_u:system_r:unconfined_t": Invalid argument
>>Continuing ...
>>warning: setexeccon(user_u:system_r:rpm_script_t) fails from context
>>"user_u:system_r:unconfined_t": Invalid argument
>>Continuing ...
>>Upgrading gamin-devel-0.0.2-1.i386.
>>

>>I guess this is selinux related.
>

> What version of policy are you running?  Latest is
> selinux-policy-{strict,targeted}-1.15.10-1, I think.

The update occured on 7/23 and the mirror was ncsu. I believe this
mirror lags others by a day.
The rawhide packages were updated just before performing the upgrade.

 From the upgrade log. here are the versions upgraded.

Upgrading selinux-policy-strict-1.15.7-4.noarch.
matchpathcon(/etc/selinux/config) failed Invalid argument
Upgrading selinux-policy-targeted-1.15.7-4.noarch.

Errors on the install related to SELinux were posted in an earlier
mailing to the list below.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2004-July/msg00542.html

--
Your object is to save the world, while still leading a pleasant life.